SteamPunk Texture Pack 1.4.5 – You need steampunk texture pack 32x and 64x update for minecraft 1.4.5?
SteamPunk Texture Pack 1.4.5 Changelogs
- 16 new random CTM standard foliage textures.
- 4 randomised CTM jungle foliage textures.
- 7 new random CTM rose red bushes.
- 7 new random CTM rose yellow bushes.
- 11 new random CTM fern plants.
- 5 new random CTM poisonous mushrooms.
- includes changes since the last update
- For pics, see the previous v5 Changelog, this update just includes a number of fixes and the addition of the 64x water, lava, portal and fire version of the pack.
- Fixed the issue with ‘zombie8′ and ‘zombie9′ not displaying correctly in game. I had already fixed this before uploading version 3.7 on Sunday, but went and uploaded an earlier edited pack by mistake. Sorry ’bout that!
- The 64x version should correctly display animated terrain blocks when using Optifine. All my animated blocks have been upscaled to 64x to match the upscaled resolution of the terrain.png file.
- Both 32x and 64x versions of the pack have had the ‘fast’ version of the jungle tree leaf texture edited for greater depth, with a darker background to the leaves, not of concern to those of you who play with ‘fancy’ graphics on.
- Both 32x and 64x versions have had the alternate ‘green’ world folder updated with some extra instructions and a no ‘lava’ drip particles.png file to remove the odd red drips from the green acid lava.
- The ‘readme’ document has been edited to reflect the current pack and Minecraft version number. I forgot to change it previously.
How to instal SteamPunk Texture Pack 1.4.5?
- Download and patch MCPatcher HD fix
- Then download the Steampunk Texture Pack 1.4.5
- Drag it into start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepack
SteamPunk Texture Pack 1.4.5 32×32
SteamPunk Texture Pack 1.4.5 64×64