Skylands Map 1.5.2 – A huge open world floating map made for you to explore. Can you survive this epic adventure?
IMPORTANT: I did not make this map, i only updated it so that it would work with the new Minecraft saving format. There is a bug with lighting in most of the areas outside of the spawning area when parts of the islands will be black and allow monsters to spawn. You can fix these areas but walking into them and walking near them.
Skylands Map v1.5 for Minecraft 1.5.2 Changelog
- Fixed Celestial Wastelands crashing (hopefully for the last time) by trimming hanging sand around the island
- Update map to minecraft 1.4.5
- Added unfinished watery area to the southwest (don’t have a name for it, call it uh…. WETSKYLANDS or something)
- Changed format to 1.3 save format for quicker loading and initial startup
How to instal Skylands Map 1.5.2?
- First of all you will have to donwload the map (don’t read this its too obvious)
- Extract the map to your desktop
- Rename it as “World1″ and it will be placed in your world 1 slot (or world# some other number you would like to put it as)
- Copy your world1 folder and go to start
- Then find your “run”
- Type there “%appdata%”
- Then go to this “roaming”
- Then “.minecraft”
- Then “saves”
- Paste your map here
Download Skylands Map for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7