Misa’s Realistic 1.5.2 – Download Misa’s Realistic HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 . Well, we all know that minecraft’s default resolution is 16×16, this TEXTURE pack comes with a resolution of 64×64 and it focuses on environment and on adding more details to the world you are playing on. The world will become more realistic and by world I mean the terrain blocks, trees blocks and so on. Changelogs are here too: there are new Creepers, Easter Egg textures has been changed, new icons and firework particles has been added and so on. More features like a sandy desert or like a blue sky were implemented. Because of all this new details that are implemented the game is now more exciting and it clearly is more enjoyable. The texture pack’s been updated to support all the new stuff in 1.5 and then some. As the texture pack for 1.5 uses a new format, it is no longer backwards compatible with 13w01b, 1.4.2 and earlier versions. I will be leaving up links to this old version which will no longer be updated for those not running 1.5.2.
Misa’s Realistic 1.5.2 Changelog
- Reformatted texture pack to work on the new format.
- Optimized filesize as much as possible and did some major cleaning of redundant files.
- Completely rebuilt CTM structuring from scratch to be more organized.
- Added textures and various CTM support for all of the new netherquartz blocks.
- Decreased hue of preexisting netherquartz components to better match the whitish nature of blocks.
- Added item icon for TNT Minecarts.
- Designed a new clock to make use of new Custom Clock features and animation.
- Reformatted compass to make use of the new custom compass format.
- Simulated SSAO on Iron doors to make them better match iron walls with smooth lighting.
- Added wither status life meter icons.
- Various tweaks. (I’m sure there’s a lot I did that I can’t remember…)
- Cried profusely at the release of every single snapshot that somehow managed to mess SOMETHING up.
- Had Kahr’s babies. (I promise next time I’ll update the changelog AS I make changes. )
How to install Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack 1.5.2?
- Save my pack’s zip file to the texturepacks folder in your minececraft directory.
- Click here to download the latest version of MCPatcher.
- Run MCPatcher, ensure HD Textures, HD Font, CTM, and Custom Colors are ticked then hit Patch, then close it when it’s done.
- Run Minecraft and go to Mods and Texture Packs to select my pack.
- Enjoy, you have new best texture pack!
Download Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2