Greetings to everyone! There are several days until the next update to Minecraft. Some texture pack there are already updated to Minecraft 1.5.2, some may already have HD texture pack in here you need to install MCPatcher. The current version is 3.0.5 for MCPatcher HD Fix and compatible with Minecraft 1.5.2 or 1.6. This tool is very important for many players with up to +512x texture pack as very useful and populated this “way” to install Texture Pack.
Changes in MCPatcher v3.0.5
- Update for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- After repeated changes to the core texture handling classes, I decided to drop support for earlier 1.5 snapshots. This version supports 13w09b and newer.
- Fixed CTM issues with rotated logs.
- Biome- and height- based CTM rules. Similar to Random Mobs, use the “biomes” “minHeight” and “maxHeight” properties.
- Fixed crash on Customize World screen.
- Parse .txt files for CTM animations.
- Changed the converter to output .txt files for all animations, since they are now required.
- New option to set Java direct memory size, which is separate from Java heap memory. Specifying a value is equivalent to setting the -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize flag. Only affects the Test Minecraft button.
How to install MCPatcher HD Fix for latest minecraft?
- Download MCPatcher HD the matched you OS.
- Open MCPatcher that you have downloaded
- Click Patch (You do not need to have a texture pack for this step)
- Open the game
- Click Mods and Textures
- Now Click Mods and Texture Pakcs
- If you didn’t see anything, that means you have to go Minecraft root folder and go to “texturepacks” folder and copy and paste some texture packs in there.
Download MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.5.2 – Only Windows
Download MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.5.2 – Other platforms
I was Alex. B, if you have any question, suggestion, supplement, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below.