Mars Mission Map 1.5.2 – Mars Mission Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 . You need minecraft 1.5.2 custom adventure map ?Download mars mission map for minecraft.
Rules and Guidelines
- Use the 16x MARS MISSION texture pack, included with the map download!! The game will be unrecognizable without it – NO PATCHER is needed.
- Begin on PEACEFUL difficulty, and increase the difficulty when instructed.
- DO NOT leave the bedrock wall boundary (Luna).
- DO NOT leave the crater wall boundary (Mars).
- PORTALS are “Out of Character” entrances to major encounters (think ‘dungeons’ or ‘instances’ in MMOs).
- You CAN CRAFT, but do not craft; buttons, pressure plates, levers, or redstone torches.
- You CAN recharge your laser pistol (bow) with energy bolts (arrows) looted from mobs and laser turrets (dispensers).
- DO NOT BREAK or PLACE blocks, except as noted below.
- GREEN CRYSTAL ORE (redstone ore) can be MINED for GREEN CRYSTALS (redstone).
- You can ONLY PLACE flares/keys (redstone torches) on top of fenceposts. DO NOT BREAK, once placed.
- You can BREAK and PLACE normal torches.
- Alien SPAWNERS can be broken.
- STANDING SIGNS are dialogue or “Out of Character” notes. They can be broken.
- WALL SIGNS are computer screens and should not be broken.
- Try not to break paintings from the walls (there are a lot of them).
- DO NOT PLACE BEDS in the Nether!
- GREEN CRYSTALS (redstone) will be your score (I believe you can get 200 – 215 depending on how many drop from mining redstone ore).
- Unique SciFi theme, intricately detailed environment
- Custom Texture Pack (required)
- 2 Custom Skins
- Unique approach to over 70 NPCs, each with roles and ‘attitudes’ toward the player
- 100% in-game signs, no external notes files
- Main storyline takes you to the Moon and Mars
- ~365,000 square block playable area
- Never-before-seen puzzles
- 6 major encounters, many minor encounters for extra loot and score
- Green Power Crystals (Redstone Dust) are your score
- Checkpoints with storage, fast transport, and/or sound effects
- Named waypoints (once you reach checkpoints) for teleporting back to quest hubs
- Over 70 Easter Eggs and a secret hidden puzzle
Mars Mission Map Changelog for Minecraft 1.5.2
- mobSpawning false = Play on ANY difficulty!!
- keepInventory option at spawn (off by default)
- Eternal night
- Beds at checkpoints replaced with /spawnpoint command blocks
- Ender Chests added at checkpoints
- Introduced spawners on Mars
- Updates some textures
- Minor easter eggs added
- Updated final room of the super secret challenge
- Slight extension to the final dungeon
- Replaced the final effect to eliminate lag (thanks to Faume)
- Other, miscellaneous fixes
How to instal Mars Mission Map?
- Go to your start menu and find RUN
- Type %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft folder
- Then saves folder
- Copy and paste your maps here
- Enjoy, play minecraft
Download Mars Mission Map for Minecraft 1.5.2